1. Power off your laptop . Turn the laptop upside down so that you can see the bottom side of the laptop's case.
2. Depress the battery release latch and lift the battery and adapter out of the laptop. Flip the computer back over and open up the LCD screen to a 90 degree angle.
3. Pull off each of the rubber buttons located along the edges of the screen. Remove each of the screws underneath the buttons with the Phillips-head screwdriver, remove keyboard.
4. Insert your fingers underneath the cover of the panel. Work your fingers around the edges of the cover to unlock it from the screen. Pull the cover off the screen and set it aside.
5. Locate the inverter board at the bottom edge of the screen . Disconnect the cables at the right and left end of the board that connect to the Samsung LTN156AT02-A02 Screen. Remove the screw holding the inverter board in place and then lift the board off the LCD screen.
6. Tilt the screen slightly towards you until you can see the strip of tape holding the video cable. Pull off the tape and then disconnect the video cable from the laptop case.
7. Remove the screen from the case. Set the new screen onto the case and reattach the video cable and tape strip. Position the replacement inverter board at the bottom of the screen and attach the screw.
8. Reconnect the inverter board's cables. Pop the plastic cover onto the Samsung LTN156AT02-A02 LCD screen and reconnect the screws. Set the rubber buttons over the screws. Reconnect the battery.
9. Turn on the laptop. Wait for the manufacturer's logo to appear on the screen to ensure the display was replaced properly.