The cpu fan is Brand new, never refurbished, 100% compatible, Fast shipping, 12 months warranty, We stand behind our HP Pavilion dv7-3057nr laptop fan 100%.Our goal is to make sure you receive the best value of every purchase you make at our site. We want to be your number one choice for HP cpu fan.
Your cooling fan is one of the primary components that keeps your laptop's CPU within a tolerant temperature range. Processors generate heat, and heat can damage your system if your cooling system is not functioning properly. Your fan blows hot air away from your processor, keeping it cool. Changing the HP Pavilion dv7-3057nr cooling fan in your laptop can be achieved by following several steps.
1. Remove adpater and battery, Remove the face plate of your keyboard. Your face plate will usually be attached by several plastic hinges located near the sides of the base; remove these with care.
2. Remove your keyboard from your laptop by unscrewing the four or more screws that secure it. These screws are located near the corners of your laptop and if you meet resistance, make sure you did not miss one.
3. Remove the screws securing your laptop screen unit to your laptop's base. These will be found at the back of your laptop's base where the screen is attached. Make sure you unplug the video and Wi-Fi cables when removing your display to ensure they are not damaged.
4. Remove the screws and take off the outer shell of your laptop. You will now be able to see your laptop's components.
5. Remove your HP Pavilion dv7-3057nr cooling fan by removing the four screws that secure it to the processor.
6. Install your new fan with the four screws you just removed. Once your fan is installed, reassemble your laptop and you have completed the operation.